Wednesday 2 November 2011

GETTING READY FOR THE US LAUNCH OF 'WINTER'

The US editing of 'The Demi-Monde: Winter' is scheduled for the end of December and things are starting to pick up on the promotional front which is all very exciting.

This is the advert which will go on the site 'Shelf Awareness' (and people think my puns are bad!) which, from what I can make out is the reference site for bookstores in the US.


Thank you to Mr Rollins for the kind words!

HarperCollins have also been building a very impressive FaceBook page which you can check out on


Now THAT is a bloody big internet address! I think the page (pages, actually) look very nice indeed (take a bow Shawn) and hopefully over the next few weeks there'll be lots of good stuff going up to intrigue and entice.

One of these is a competition to win a copy of the US edition. This has been posted on the HarperCollins blog.

http://harperlibrary.typepad.com/my_weblog/2011/11/win-a-copy-of-the-demi-monde-winter.html

All-in-all it looks very good. I'm pleased.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure the US will love 'Winter' just as much as I did...

    ReplyDelete