Wednesday 7 September 2011

PUZZLE

I need a puzzle in 'The Demi-Monde: Fall' which turns on deciding what the next number is in a sequence, and I'm trying to decide if the one I've come up with is too hard/easy (delete as applicable). The sequence is:

1 5 2 3 2 7 8 11

This sequece is referenced in the book by a piece of doggerel:

This is the stairway to heaven.

Salute the Trinity that is

The Nothingness …

ABBA …

And the Duality of Being.

So come, embrace ABBAsoluteness.

When consciousness blossoms

And flowers beyond the confines of the mind.

Then, Time will have no meaning,

No relevance.

To progress to the embracing of Ying.

To stand beyond Time

HumanKind must conquer Time

And bring the Column to its resting place.

But to err, is to die.
The clue is in the numbers 1, 2 & 3!





























1 comment:

  1. I haven't spent much time on it but it's gone over my head at least...

    ReplyDelete