Saturday 11 December 2010

FORBIDDEN PLANET

Just heard that Quercus have organised my first public signing at Forbidden Planet on Shaftesbury Avenue in London on the 13th January between 18:00 and 19:00.

I'm really quite excited. FP is a huge place dedicated to all things fantastic so it's THE venue for an author to do a signing. Of course, the Demi-Monde being my first novel and coming only a week after the publication I'm not expecting to be beating customers off with a stick but still it'll be fun.

To stimulate things I'm going to give away signed copies of my Heydrich posters with the first ten copies of the book I sign and stamp. Yeah, stamp. I thought it would be kinda cute if I not only signed my books but stamped them too as this would add an air of authenticity (and would prevent any sneaky sods ripping off my signature!). So Nigel duly obliged and I am now proud possessor of a Demi-Monde: WInter stamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment